The Definitive Guide To QR Code Marketing
If you haven’t thought much about using QR Codes in your business, here are a few facts to consider
- QR Codes drive potential customers who are offline into an online relationship with your business. Once online, you can engage fully with them by using internet marketing techniques that drive up your sales.
- Offline ads can’t take orders. Websites can. This is HUGE. QR Codes let you convert offline ad readers into buyers. Automatically.
- QR Codes can be tracked - see which campaigns are generating responses and which are not.
- Measured - get accurate, reliable, automatically recorded data about advertising response rates. Result: less waste, less uncertainty, more spending confidence.
- Optimised - boosting your profitability over time
- How QR Codes put a moat around your advertising
Contents in detail
- The 12 reasons why moving your customers online with QR Codes can help drive up profitability - fast
- Where to get your QR Codes made
- How to track outcomes for free
- How to optimise sales using a statistically robust but easy to use system
- How to set up an automatic sales engine that works with your QR Codes (I’m talking about automated marketing systems that toil away, 24/7, 365 days of the year selling for you that cost a few pounds a month)
- Pitfalls to avoid - including four that many businesses make over and over again
- QR Code Marketing Case studies with analysis and commentary
- 6 overlooked places you can - and should - use QR Codes that will cost you next to nothing to implement. Some are so easy to set up you could start using them today
- How to use QR Codes to get your customers coming back for more of whatever you sell - for no cost
- How to use QR Codes to test your offline advertising and optimise results
- How to calculate the value of a QR Code scan - it’s almost certainly a lot higher than you think
100% Money Back 30-day Guarantee
If you buy this report, read it and don’t use it, can’t understand it or just don’t like it for ANY reason, email me within 30 days of your purchase and I will refund 100% of your money.
I want you to be 100% satisfied with this book. If you aren’t please let me know.
What do I get?
You get an instant download that you can read on your PC or your mobile. You can also print it out.
How do I get the book?
Our payment process is Clickbank. Once you’ve made your payment you will be sent a download link.
What else is included?
You get access to online QR Code marketing resources as well as working examples in the ebook which are designed to help you generate your own ideas for QR Code Marketing campaigns.
Strike while the iron is hot
From a marketing perspective, the best time to pitch to a sales prospect is at the precise time they express an interest in what you sell. QR Codes let you do that. I'll show you how in the book.
The Definitive Guide to QR Code Marketing is 97 pages long. There are 32 bite-size Chapters, each clearly laid out. It also uses QR Codes internally as working Case Studies so you can experience techniques yourself as you read it.
Packed with actionable ideas, tips and links to tools that you can use free of charge it is supported by online resources that you get free access too.
You'll learn how to create, use, track and optimise your QR Code Marketing campaigns. You'll also discover novel QR Code techniques, including Viral Marketing techniques and will get great ideas to use in your own business.
PS Your competitors are probably going to be using QR Codes soon even if you don’t. Get there first and get ahead.
About the Author
I’ve been an internet marketing consultant for 20 years. I wrote the first book on Google’s AdSense system, part of the highly successful Google Ads program. I also wrote and published an online internet marketing newsletter that had over 25,000 subscribers.
I currently run a specialist digital marketing agency that provides support to small and medium sized businesses operating in the UK and internationally. I am also a non-executive director of a B2C ecommerce business selling internationally.